When we’re working all week, we want to get through the weekend with very little work, and lots of relaxation and entertainment. We love having people over and hosting unplanned gatherings, but instead of freaking out over what to prepare, ordering ready-made dishes, or spending all day in the kitchen, we find quick and easy recipes that turn out to be presentable and super delicious!
This is a recipe for mini pomegranate-cheese balls, which are perfectly served as an appetizer or finger food in any occasion- brunch, lunch, dinner or cocktail party. They’re quick and easy to make and everyone will love them!
- 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Boursin cheese
- 1 cup Emmental cheese
- 2 spoons of Yogurt
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Crushed Walnuts (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Mix all the different cheeses into a large bowl
- Add the yogurt to smoothen the mix
- Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive oil and lastly the crushed walnuts (optional) and keep mixing
- Now that your mix is probably one big ball of cheese, start breaking off pieces of the mix and roll them in into small balls
- Place all the small balls on a tray and place them in the fridge until time of serving
- When the time comes, grab a bowl full of pomegranate seeds and roll each cheese ball in the bowl till the cheese ball is covered in pomegranate seeds. Another way is to manually place pomegranate seeds onto the cheese balls.
- If you’re not a huge fan of pomegranate, you can use cranberries or pistachios.
- Put them in a nice serving plate, et voilà!
If you have any great recipes, please don’t hesitate to share them with us. We love learning new, creative and delicious recipes, they just have to be quick and easy to prepare!
Sisi & Rara