After the summer holiday, when you’ve put on a summer pouch, you tend to lean towards healthier meals at home – or at least you try to! And when you want to eat right, you need to start the day off with the right bite!
This goat cheese and fig toastie is a delicious, healthy and fulfilling breakfast. We’re huge fig lovers, but you can choose any other fruit to indulge in. And guess what? It is so easy to prepare whether you’re eating alone or sharing it with a friend.
- 2 slices of brown toast
- Goat cheese (depending on taste)
- Figs (depending on taste)
- 1 tsp of honey
- Crushed walnuts (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon and black pepper powder
- Spread the goat cheese on the toast bread and then top it with figs
- Drizzle the honey, and sprinkle the cinnamon and black pepper powder
- Add crushed walnuts for an extra crunch
We hope you like this easy recipe. Let us know your thoughts!
Sisi & Rara